SWR pipes & fittings are utilized for waste, soil and rainwater projects. These pipes are easy and lightweight to install. Pipes come in 75mm to 160mm sizes that are utilized for non-pressure plumbing purposes that send wastewater without any leakage. These pipes are produced according to globally accepted quality criteria and are specifications. SWR pipes remain free from rust, scale formation, chemical action, and weathering.
Certain pipes are resistant to fungi, bacteria, rodents, micro-organisms and also for insect attacks. SWR pipes & fittings remain as a lasting solution for drainage and sanitation systems and also cost-effective while compared to other standard drainage systems toward the market products.
SWR pipes & fittings can join together including an integrated group or a moderator weld that is Selfit System. Selfie fittings remain fused among socket connections utilizing solvent cement that offers a permanent homogeneous bond. This integrated ring is pre-fitted into the valley of the device and is permanently placed by the co-molded plastic, conventional rubber bands that tend to get out when fitment. That produces a watertight connection and receives the linear contraction and expansion, holding the tape intact. Those techniques are simple and assure a 100% leak-proof usage at low investment and low cost. These pipes offer leak-proof joints, very smoothbores, and a great hydraulic capacity across the entire life of this system. SWR pipes & fittings remain UV stabilized and that will be placed outside the house.
- SWR pipes & fittings form leak-proof connections that are replacement and maintenance free.
- High level of accuracy in manufacturing ensures right dimensional control.
- SWR pipes & fittings are non-reactive over most alkalis, acids, effluents, minerals, salt, etc.
- It withstand great flow rates due to the smooth surface, also there will be no depositions or scaling or choking.
- The UV will be Stabilized to shield from straight sunlight while holding operational.
- It is a lightweight product that facilitates easy and inexpensive transport as well as installation.
Some Of The Features Of SWR Pipes:
Fast and Easy to Install:
This pipe allows both solvent-fit as well as ring fit connection systems. The specific ring fits the connection system includes the use that makes for the factory – fit seal linking system which has produced the first time in India. It not only protects time and also labor for various end-user but also allows durability, superior performance and leak-proof joint
It is corrosion-resistant. Well, there will be no pitting or scaling. That remains unaffected through the chlorine which remains in the freshwater. These SWR pipes & fittings will not rust or corrode. This has great resistance to build-up deposits under the custom interiors.
Full Range of SWR Plumbing System:
It offers a full range with ring fit also it is Waste, Solvent-fit Soil and Rainwater Plumbing pipes that are used for industrial, commercial, public division developments, and housing. Certain systems are accessible in 25,32, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 110, 140 and 160 and 200mm under both rings as well as solvent type.
These systems do not need any soldering, solvent welding or threading to make the parts and are pressure examined for 100% free leakproof performance.
This Plumbing system will be lightweight and therefore reduces handling, transporting and also installation costs will be low. The maintenance-free operation ensures fewer lifetime costs.
Fields Of Applications:
- Waste removal system in commercial complexes, residences, resorts, academic institutes, hospitals.
- An excellent replacement for GI and CI pipi
- Venting of odors and gases in domestic pipes Non-pressure industrial sewerage application which is mostly based on the chemical compatibility
- Used for rainwater transportation as well as harvesting for commercial buildings and residential.