When you run an office, you should always make sure that it stays clean, neat, and organized to facilitate better productivity. To have a better environment, several people look for professional office cleaners that help to have a healthy work environment for employees. If you are planning a cleaning schedule, then try following this office cleaning checklist. An office cleaning checklist carries the cleanliness of the different the parts of your office and make sure you get the best results. Here is the overlook of the cleaning, as well as information about how often each thing should be cleaned. Given below is the checklist for better office cleaning:
- Cleaning Office Items
Cleaning of office items is necessary where people sit and work. This includes desks, cubicles, and shared work tables. Read more to make sure how it gets are clean and organized.
- Clean system screens and dust keyboards.
- Recycle and empty trash cans with papers.
- Vacuum floors around the desks and tables.
- Clean the windows.
- Disinfect the items and surfaces that people touch.
- Remove dust from desks, shelves, and other surfaces.
- Cleaning Office Areas
The front area of your office that welcomes guests needs to be cleaned to ensure the best first impression. This includes:
- Cleaning off and organizing the welcoming area
- Dust the surfaces, waiting room tables, and more
- Empty trash bins
- Replenish water cups and make sure AC is working for guests
- Organize magazines that are left for visitors to read
- Disinfect surfaces that people often touch
- Clean the carpet in the waiting and common areas
- Clean and disinfect the bathroom and sinks
- Cleaning the Outside Areas Of Your Office
The exterior of the office is also important and here’s how cleaners make sure that it looks good:
- Sweep away any leaves, branches, or debris that is on the sidewalk or at the entrance of the office.
- Make sure your welcome mats are properly cleaned.
- Have clean shiny glass doors and windows to make sure no dirt accumulates.
- Trim branches or bushes that get in the way of walkways.
- Make sure parking has a good space
For you, it is very difficult to have all of the supplies and equipment for better cleaning. Therefore, it is better to choose professional office cleaners that carry all essential items and solutions to provide the best cleanliness.